Forget the children, the adults are having more fun this Halloween with these delicious Apple Cider Champagne Cocktails.
They taste better than bobbing for apples and you don't even have to get your hair wet.
Ingredients (Makes 2 champagne cocktails)
- 2 ounces of brandy or dark rum
- 4 ounces apple cider
- 8 ounces chilled champagne or prosecco
- Optional: Apple Slices for garnish.
To rim the glass
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Additional apple cider
1. Rim the glasses: In a shallow bowl, stir together the sugar and cinnamon. In a separate shallow bowl, pour a few tablespoons of apple cider. Wet the edges of the glasses in the apple cider, then tap the wet edges in the sugar mixture to rim.
2. Pour 1 ounce of brandy or rum and 2 ounces apple cider each glass. Top with 4 ounces champagne. Enjoy immediately, garnished with apple slices as desired.
If you make these, please tag us in @thenicecreamco we would love to see your creations! Have a lovely halloween!
Glamour Magazine 2021
Sam, Nice Cream Customer
Nicola, Nice Cream Customer
Danielle, Nice Cream customer